Tuesday, July 10, 2012

LETTER TO THE PRESIDENT

 Dear Mr. President,
      A pleasant day to you Sir. I  am very honor to send you a letter that regards to my wish.

      As a student Sir, I am really concern about our country, our nature, and all the Filipinos. For now, there are many problems that you are facing right now, we all know that. But I am hoping that you will read this letter. "POVERTY",one of the major problem in our country. Because of poverty, many people are not eating 3x a day, lack of food, and sometimes, they are not eating anymore. I am wishing Sir if only you could give more food to the poor people.

      "POLLUTION", a major problem again of our country. Because of Pollution, many people are suffering from sickness. I am wishing again Sir if only you could give a free medical services and increase the medicine that will be given for the poor people.

      "POPULATION", this is the major problem of all. Because of Population, there is a Poverty and Pollution, and it is because of our wrong-doings. Well Sir, I don't know what to wish or what solution that I will give to this problem. But I am asking  of what will you do to prevent this major problem Sir. We are all concern about this.

        I hope Sir my wish for our country will be granted and I hope, you will have some solution for the major problem of our country.

No comments:

Post a Comment