Thursday, October 11, 2012
Reflection of me...
The learning and discoveries that i have gained in 2nd grading of our class in ICT is to make a document in HTML file ,to post a blog in a blogger account, and to discover different tags that can be used in notepad.
The problems and challenges that i have encountered in 2nd grading was there are many days that i didn't attend my class especially in ICT due to the practices that i need to attend and to the different activities here in school. It was a big problem to me because in every quizzes, I just only got few correct answers and it was so disgusting.
I address this challenges by reading and reviewing the notes of my classmates. I also asked them to teach me in our lesson so that I can go over it.
I will study hard, do everything to make my dream come true and be a responsible student today and be a successful woman someday. Make every accomplishments as an inspiration in the near future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
nice work on your blog.!and lessen your ECA ..your education would be more important than your Eca,..goodluck and godbless .... hope for a better reflection this 3rd grading period...
ReplyDelete